About Me...

I am a Senior at the University of South Alabama majoring in Secondary Education with a double major in Social Science. I will be graduating in the Spring of 2011. After graduation, my goal is to be a high school history/psychology/sociology teacher locally here in Mobile, Alabama. I would like to come back to South Alabama to attend graduate school and obtain my Master's degree in Education.

Class Blogs

While I was in EDM 310, one thing that my professor did was create a class blog to publish information and updates to. I loved this. It was better than a piece of paper that could get crushed in my binder, or if I had a locker, to get lost in. This gave me access to my assignments no matter where I was at.

This is something that I am going to incorporate into my classroom. I think this will be a very valuable tool and a very easy way for parents as well as students to access information. Whether it be the latest newsletter, or an adjustment to an assignment - it can be viewed in an instant by anyone who wishes to access it.

I am really excited about doing this, and I can't wait to introduce it to my other colleagues.